Friday, July 23, 2010

Mom's Encouragement Night - Book List

I meet with a wonderful group of women each month (well, when Alpha doesn't meet on Tuesday nights, that is!). The purpose of this meeting: to encourage one another as we walk together on this home school journey we've all been called to. I am so thankful for the group's leaders, Eryn and Mindy. Their ability to create community amazes me. I pray that God will richly bless them both for all that they pour into this group!

This month, each mom brought a book or two that inspired her in some way over the past year (funny, the timing, right? I've been obsessed with finding good books lately - so this was right up my alley!)

As you look through this list, if a title intrigues you, click on it and I'll take you to Amazon.com or RainbowResource.com where you can learn more about each book.

Mindy Salts

Jessica Sheltrown

Tracy Emery

Renatta Welsh (who apologizes for the grumpy kid on the cover - but encourages you to read the book anyway!)
Judy Clark
Eryn Smith
Britt Reid
Carrie Beyer
Amy VanDorn
Tricia Kvasnica
Traci Bowman
Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment