Friday, July 16, 2010

Konquering Kids' Klutter - NOT

Well, last week I blogged about my newfound idea to help the family remember to pick up after themselves and Konquer the Klutter in our home. Well, it worked well for the first couple of days...but soon devolved into a spiteful competition between siblings...usually started when one of us would put away someone else's belonging(s). The remainder of the family would then storm through the house with a "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" attitude, looking for things that belonged to others. Guess this isn't the right approach to training the kidlets.

I reached back to something that used to work and implemented it again...if I find things out that belong to the DD1, DD2, or DD3, I get to keep them for a week. We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment