Friday, August 7, 2009

The Blog Begins

Is it possible? Am I really doing this? Well, since I can see it here on my computer screen, it must be true. I've officially entered the blogosphere. I've been entertaining this idea for quite some time.

Many questions are running through my mind: How did I get to this point? Why do I want to embark on this journey and let others in on it? Do I have anything meaningful to say? Will anyone even be interested in what I put in words? Will I get so immersed in blogging that I'll ignore more important things? What's my purpose?

Well, since I can answer the "purpose" question pretty easily, I'll start with that one. I desire to better document the goings on in our school and in my own personal faith journey. I desire to keep my faraway family updated on the goings on of the Emery household.

So, I pray the words on my blog will be uplifting, encouraging, insightful, entertaining and motivational for those who venture in or stumble across "When You Rise Up".

No comments:

Post a Comment